Friday was Isaiah's 1st Birthday. At his well-child check he weighed 27lb 10oz and was 30 inches long. Once again the 95th percentile for weight and less than 75th percentile for height...that's my short fat baby!
Dr. said he looked good and he showed off by walking around everything, standing still without holding on and shaking his head while saying "nuh-nuh-nuh!" We popped over to check in with Dr. Menendez since she delivered him. He has come a long way since 6lb 3oz!
We hung out at my friend April's for a while that day and he fell asleep on my lap, so I just let him sleep there for over an hour. Time is running out for me to be able to do that!
We had his party on Sunday and lots of people came, including one of his god-mothers. Julia and her daughter Lauren drove up from Columbia and spent the day. We had a really nice time and as soon as I figure out posting pics I will do so!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment