Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Step, step, step, "Uh-oh!"

So the last couple weeks have been busy for me with co-chairing the silent auction for our school's PTO Family Fun Festival. Lots has happened in the world of Isaiah but I haven't had time to blog about it.

He is taking his first steps, but crawling is faster. He no longer takes a bottle at all or a sippy cup to lay down with. He loves chocolate (the one part of me he inherited) and still sleeps 10-12 hours a night! He has also been saying some words like "uh-oh" and "whoa". If you hold your hand up and say "high five" he will lean his head into your palm, like he needs a blessing! His "mama" and"dadad" are more on purpose and he hates to be confined. He can go up the steps almost faster than me and is very intrigued with our kitchen cabinets. He really hates to have his hand smacked for touching things he shouldn't and really just is broken hearted when it happens.

Things are shaping up for the auction. I am ready for it to be over so I can focus on something else. The great thing about volunteering early in the year is come next week, I am DONE!

That's all for now folks. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment