Friday, October 9, 2009

"Where, oh, where has my blogger gone?"

Wow, I can't believe it's been three weeks since I last updated! Isaiah is walking like a pro...who may have had just a little too much to drink, but a pro nonetheless! He is sticking to "momomomom", "dadadad", "whoa" and "uh-oh" for his vocabulary with the occasional growl thrown in for good measure. He really is just such a fun baby with lots of personality already.

Then there is Zeke, also jam packed with personality but comes fully equipped with a motor in the form of a mouth that only stops when he is sleeping! He has had some pretty interesting things to talk about. He has finally noticed that the tree out back is basically dead and asked me just exactly who tore all the barf---no that was not a typo---off the tree(because Adam told him once upon a time that if you tear off the bark it kills the tree). Last Sunday night he came down after being tucked in to tell me that he had taken his temperature and that he was pretty hot, his temperature was 5. "That's pretty hot, right mom?" "No, Zeke, it's not." "Actually mom, I meant 15!" "Okay, Zeke, but you still need to go to sleep. Goodnight."

I think I will close for now. Zeke is heading to bed in his new bunk bed. More to come about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment